Visit to NERVE Center at UMass Lowell 10/23

A_Muñoz

Visit to NERVE Center at UMass Lowell 10/23

Post by A_Muñoz »

Today Ron Cole, a journalist for fosters daily democrat payed a visit to the team and approached us with a very exciting offer! His daughter works at Northeastern university and has been a part of a project between Northeastern and UMass Lowell to build one of NASA's latest humanoid robots. The Project is taking place at the New England Robotics and Experimentation Center at UMass Lowell and we have been invited to the NERVE Center to check it out!

I highly suggest anyone who is interested goes as it is a truly once in a lifetime experience.

Things to know:
-The event will take place at the UMass Lowell NERVE Center on 10/23 from 1:00Pm-3:00pm so plan on arriving a bit earlier.
-Unfortunately the team will not be able to provide transportation so transportation falls on the students/parents.
-It's FREE!

Attached is a .pdf with all the info provided by Ron Cole including his contact info and the address of the NERVE Center.

If you plan on attending you must email dovershockave@gmail.com with a list of the full names of those who plan on attending BEFORE Friday at 11AM as the NERVE Center needs to be aware of who will be attending.

Any questions regarding the team can be posted bellow and any questions regarding the visit can go to Ron Cole (See attached for his info)
scan.pdf
Handout From Ron Cole
(568.62 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
christy_thomas

Re: Visit to NERVE Center at UMass Lowell 10/23

Post by christy_thomas »

Emily Thomas and I will be attending. I will be driving.